On this weekend of gratefulness (today is “Small Business Saturday”), and for this morning of my 47th birthday, I would like to begin the day with my top 10 Birthday Gratitudes! There are many more, but 10 is good for 8am :)
- I am grateful I AM ALIVE – This has been one heck of a year and in another version of reality, I may not have made it alive.
- I am grateful that I have my LEG and all body parts work normally- In another version of my experience, I could have lost my leg to amputation or it not working correctly.
- I am grateful for the experiences that have helped me know what I am, and what I am not (as well as what I do not want to be)- I am a blended spirited person. I am male spirited in a female body. I am this combination of energies and I am learning how to best live in the world to honor this reality.
- I am grateful for the outpouring of support I have received this year, as well as the growing OK-ness with the fact that not everyone understands or likes me. So it is.
- I am grateful that my partnerships are stronger now than a year ago. Partnership is hard, let alone trying to have two. We have become stronger through adversity.
- I am grateful for the guidance and support in manifesting significant projects that, while I thought I was going to die, I felt compelled to complete asap. An E-Course for my book A Tribe of One, the Web of Life Animist Minister Ordainment Program, and the Web of Life Audio Journey Club
- I am grateful for each and every person that attends the shamanic circles and events through the Institute for the Shamanic Arts, including the people who came years ago and when I meet them again (often I don’t remember…no offense), they say “I came to a circle (insert date) once…”. I am always amazed to hear stories about how Shamana has affected their lives.
- I am grateful for my mother who stayed with me for 2 months this year, while I really needed my mommy.
- I am grateful for my growing number of animal friends. Now, 2 dogs and 3 cats. All strays that now greet me the moment I wake up and want to be with me every moment. Apparently, I needed more 4 legged love in my life!
- I am grateful for the exchange with the beautiful photographer (Zia-Photography by Eden-FB) who took these photos earlier this week. I married her and her (now) husband, and she photographed me as I am now, and how I am becoming. The tattoos mark significant phases in my shamanic life. The skirt wrap was created by me, with wood Runes burned by me almost 20 years ago. These photographs revealed my shamanic self in the beauty and power of the Sonoran desert, at sunset. These photos will replace old photos on my websites. This is who I am. I am becoming me. Happy Birthday to me. Blessed be!